I recently made these little 'garden pokes' for my sons Pre-K teachers and all the recipients went crazy over them. I'd love to make some for you, too. If you have a theme in mind, please let me know OR if you have a favorite old set of S&P's I could integrate them into a design just for you. I often find 'orphan' shakers at garage sales. People rarely buy them ~ except me! Then I turn them into lovely adornments for your garden or your potted plants.
E-mail me and we can chat about what I have or what you have!

These are adorable Mardell. You are soooo creative.
ReplyDeletemardell, I just love those plant pokes! Glad to see you have finally taken the plunge!
ReplyDeleteLove these Mardell...you are so talented. I've never seen anyone take garage sale items and turn them into treasures. You rock Mardell !! Wishing you nothing but the best ! Blessings & Love ~~ Linda
ReplyDelete