Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lots of Stuff To Show You

Hello on this Wednesday afternoon. Spent all day digging up these treasures that I've had tucked in every corner of the house. I'm plugging away & will have more pictures in the next few days. I took these outside right after it rained & I was being attacked by mosquitos! They are terrible this time of year! They were trying to bite my face (which is the only part I didn't put bug spray on.) Be sure to click on the picture if you want to see a larger image.

This is a handmade laundry bag. It's missing the drawstring. I can picture this hanging in a laundry room. Cute!



Super cute wooden Easter ornaments. I've always wanted an Easter tree.



Hand painted plate (1957) & a spool of old ribbon (tons of yards on it.) I have other colors also. SPOOL OF RIBBON SOLD (Thank you Jenny.)



Martha DVD (never opened.) Old baby ball. Great for that vintage nursery!






Vintage squirrel & babies, a Victorian bed warmer, big Ball canning jar (2), rusty muffin tin. Wouldn't that be cute dressed up for Christmas? Stick some sprigs of pine around the candles. The cheese grater looks really nice at night with a candle inside. SQUIRREL FAMILY SOLD (Thank you Gaye. They're going to a good home!)



Vintage cedar picnic basket. Mint condition. I've had this for several years & have never used it. Doesn't look like anyone else has either. I really love this. I have a Redmond picnic basket which I adore also. I don't really need two. I don't even really need ONE, but that's a whole 'nuther story. Ha.



Thanks for looking. Until next time...

PS: Thank you all for your sweet comments. Sharon ~ your tips helped me BIG TIME! I appreciate the help so much! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Mardelle, Hey Girl!!! How exciting! How much do you want for the picnic basket? I might be interested.

    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mardell, How much is the baby ball? It's kinda talk'n ta me! :0)

    ReplyDelete