
"The Complete Family Sewing Book" (1972) Also, a 1927 book, "Greatest Poems of the English Language.


Lots of Thanksgiving & Christmas IDEALS from the 70's. Lots of great pictures & poems. They remind me of my dear Grandmother who subscribed to this magazine for years. I couldn't wait for the new issue to come out. IDEALS SOLD (Thank you Sam.)

Christmas cross stitch square tablecloth & a little retro Christmas apron. I have two of these handpainted mugs (from a local artist.) The picture doesn't do them justice. They are comepletely washable. Never have been used. Also a "Country Living" engagement calender (the little hardcover book.) Some really beautiful pictures in there. Never used either; although it has someones name inside the front page. APRON IS SOLD (Thank you Jenny.) CHRISTMAS TABLECLOTH SOLD (Thank you Mary.)

Anagrams (1930 something.) Box is FULL of little chipboard letters; perfect for that craft project that needs some pizzaz. Looks as though it was never played, because they are in excellent condition. ANAGRAMS SOLD (Thank you Gaye.)

Some more of that lovely brown! Here is an assortment of different sized pieces. Great for those small projects. FABRIC SOLD (Thank you Mary.)

Halloween & Christmas fabric. Thought I'd use it eventually, but it's been sitting in a drawer for several years now. FABRIC SOLD (Thank you Mary.)

Cute little kitty fabric all the way from the UK. I was going to make a pillow or something out of it. But who am I kidding? I don't get along with needles & thread. I adore the little Hollie Hobby print. I just don't have anywhere to put it. KITTY FABRIC SOLD (Thank you Tamara.)

Hi Mardell !
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you are writing a blog now ! I signed up as a follower, it sure looks like you will have lots of fun things to share !
I think you should make a quilt out of all the brown fabric. . .
Come over and visit my blog when you have the time, I want to re-do it, but need to carve out some time to make the changes, so I am behind right now . . .
later, from an old Chickberry friend, Beth
Love this blog!! It's so pretty and eye catching and you have such neat items. I just sent you an email telling you what I want already! LOL
ReplyDeleteYou go girlfriend!!! (((HUGS))) Gaye
Mardell,
ReplyDeleteI was just tickled to see that this was your new blog - it looks really nice! You can bet that I signed up to be a follower...:O)
I am impress by the clearness of your photos. That is something that I can't do very well. You are talented indeed!
Best wishes dear friend in your new business.
Hugs,
Connie Gail
You have cute stuff! Are you selling it on this blog or do you have another place that you sell? I love all the vintage items!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing awesome with your blog!
:0) Sharon
Sent you an email, girlfriend! Loving your yard sale!
ReplyDelete