Monday, October 19, 2009

Kitty Cards

Happy Monday! I LOVE Mondays!! I know, weird ~ huh? Well, there's a method to my madness ~ ha ha. Worked on a few note cards over the weekend. Blank inside, but I can customize. The envelopes coordinate also. :o) My oldest son calls me the "Crazy Cat Lady." He may have a point there...tee hee.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great week. I'm enjoying our "warm" 50's temps. Hope all is well & wonderful in your corner of the country. I'm soaking in my 70's music & it feels great! Gotta love Pandora's. (Thanks dEE.)

5 comments:

  1. Mardell, I would love to buy these if they are for sale! steffes3@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got mail Terri! Thank you. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mardell! I had to take some time to catch up on your blog! For some reason, your new posts weren't showing up on my dashboard... Don't think I was ignoring you! ;)
    I loved those old books, it's funny you mentioned them, because I just bought one(American History) from our Antique Mall. So interesting!
    I love the Christmas collection you've got going on, I can't wait for that time of year!
    Again- sorry it's been so long, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mardell!

    I got a beautiful package in the mail the other day!!!! Thank you sooooo much for all the goodies! The rooster and hen are wonderful! I put them on top of my kitchen cabinets next to my vintage cookbooks and they look wonderful! I also love the vintage baby ball! It is soooo cute, they just don't make them like that anymore. I put it in my display of vintage baby items. I also loved all the extras you put in the box! The little clowns are adorable and will fit right in with my vintage birthday displays! You are so thoughtful and sweet to think of me with all the other goodies.

    I hope that you have a great day today!

    xox Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon,
    Glad you got the pkg. ok & that you are pleased with everything. I'm so thankful nothing got broken. (My biggest fear.) Thank you for being such a great blogging buddy.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete