I have a few things for your viewing pleasure today. Below is a very old "sewing basket." It's made of wood & chock full of buttons, yo-yo's, pins, needles etc. Don't forget to click on the image to enlarge.



Here's the sid eview of the little plaque that I made (Burpee Seeds.) I've made 4 of these & attached a sawtooth hanger to the back. This vintge image was from an actual 1934 catalog that I used to have. I've "distressed" the wood & sanded the edges to keep with the old-time look. (SOLD ~ two to Jimi, thank you.) Two more still available.


Who doesn't love "Shiney Brites?" These are in wonderful condition. (SOLD - Thank you Amy W.)

Cute little Pixies. Wouldn't they look cute in a wreath? (SOLD - Thank you Jenny.)

Christmas books of long ago. I have two, one dated 1947 (The Golden Christmas Book), & "Sing For Christmas" (1943.) (SOLD ~ both Christmas books. Thanks Lisa.)


Here is the cover. The spine is a little tattered, but is really a very darling book. It measures 11 x 8-1/2."

And a "Christmas Tree Door Cover." Here are the little ornaments that come with this cute item. It doesn't appear that it's ever been used. The tinsel is unopened.


I have to apologize with the very incorrect date on all of my photos. I messed up the camera this morning without realizing it. Thanks for taking a look. I hope you have a very happy & blessed week. I'm going to go grab my binoculars & see how they're making out with the bank robber suspect. There are police cars everywhere and they're sending in the SWAT team!

Great treasures! I've sent you an email. =)
ReplyDeleteMardell, I love the little pixies. Are they still available?
ReplyDeleteooh, i love that sign, could you give us a tutorial on how you made it? All your little treasures are so neat!
ReplyDeleteGreat selection, Mardell. Now I'm off to cut out some 'apple segements' I'm going to my hand at some prim candy apples!
ReplyDeleteMardell...I love your sign...is it still available?
ReplyDeleteMardell....it's so FUN to see what you have to sell....Love Vintage things.....
ReplyDelete