So here they are ~ 5 cards (can I hear a woo hoo?!) They're made from an old embroidery book I found. I did random watercolor painting on the pages, let them dry & fashioned these all occasion notes. The envelopes match their pattern on the card. Don't forget to click on the image to enlarge. (SOLD - Thank you Jenny.)


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you're all having a wonderful Fall day out there in Blog land. They never did catch the bank robber yesterday. Eeeek.

Mardell, are you selling these cuz these are awesome and I would love to buy some. Let me know! Also wanted to buy something from your other post.
ReplyDeleteSure Jenny ~ give me a shout on my email! Thanks :o)
ReplyDeleteIt is popping back again. Can you e-mail me so I can reply?
ReplyDeleteHi Mardell... those are just so nice.
ReplyDeleteYou are very talented Mardell! Love the cards!
ReplyDeleteThose are so pretty and what a unique idea. Great job!
ReplyDeleteMardell! the cards are fabulous...I knew you were talented but wow, I'm impressed
ReplyDelete