Tuesday, January 19, 2010

* Stranger Danger *

Hello lovlies! Yep, that's me ~ the "stranger" (but not IN danger! LOL) I've been neglecting my blog & hope to get back up to speed in 2010. I hope you all had a nice Christmas & it's good to be back. ♥

I've got a few things up for grabs. First, are two Valentine tags. I'm trying to be frugal & use up what I have in my stash. You'll NEVER believe what they're made of (or maybe you will?) The measure 2-1/2" x 4-1/4". This was a deep thought 'idea' that came to me in the middle of the night. I don't think I've seen anyone do this technique YET. But you never know out there in bloggyland. (HINT: the backside should explain...) Don't forget to click on the pic to see it closer.

And here are the backs...

Can you say "Flower Power?" Crazy, lovely, vintage 70's paper. These are blank note cards that will be sure to brighten anyone's day. Check out the cool green flowery envelopes.

"Just a note" (set of 5) "to thank you" on the inside. I designed these for sending those thank-you's for after Christmas. However, they could be sent anytime I suppose ~ in the winter of course!

"Happy Winter" (a set of 5.) Cheery yellow cards to brighten up those winter doldrums. And cute snowmen matching envelopes.


Thanks for stopping by! I wish you all well & hope to visit with you soon. I'm off to make Valentines ♥♥♥ ! Hugs to all ~~

9 comments:

  1. Mardell, they are soooo cute. You do such a good job. I should be doing exactly what you are - using up all my stuff that is laying around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess with Valentine's quickly approaching, now might be a good time to get my Christmas wreath off the front door?
    The tags are adorable Mardell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vic, don't worry, I have my wreath still up on the door ass well!
    Mardell, love the tags. Lovely job. Yes... good idea using what we have already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute are those! I just started following your blog, and would love it if you would take a second and come see mine. I live in Buffalo, which city do you live in?
    Carol
    Designs for You

    http://wwwbeenblogged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, that is what I do for a living,I love staging homes, seems like I have done it forever. :) thanks again for following me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see more~ These are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog, as I speak (ummm, type) I am covered with white paint and need to run and get some KIlZ.... I am glad you like my chair.... will keep doing pics as I go. Thanks again and BTW I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girl, next time you come to Buffalo and are not going to Children's Hosp. call me (email me to get number) and we will meet and have some great coffee. I have some more pics on my post today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi, me again, yes, they are quite a "pair", lol

    ReplyDelete