
Hello everyone! I'm sure you're all very busy now that the official countdown to Christmas has begun. How on earth does time fly so quickly this time of year? For me, summer drags on & on & on. I'm not much a fan of hot weather. But boy, once Halloween is over, time passes so quickly. Speaking of passing quickly, it took me all day to complete these two sets of cards (5 each.) To be honest with you, I didn't have any Christmassy type paper, so she got PINK boots & a PINK scarf. Her snowflake tiara is very shiny gold (I don't think it really shows in the pic.) She's a true Diva Snowlady. And the envelopes match. :o) (Don't forget to click on the picture to enlarge.)
I will hopefully be posting more things in the next few days to come. Perhaps more cards. I'm not sure. I haven't been to the craft store since February & I'm desperately trying to use up what I have...we know how that is, don't we?!
Enjoy all the fun that this wonderful month beholds. We'll "see" you soon!

Oh, I think the pink makes her more fun! I love everything 'winter', I think these are so cute... I love that you also detailed around the edges, what a special touch! Good job!
ReplyDeleteI just love these Mardell. Are you selling them? Are you making more sets? Questions, questions! Inquiring minds want to know!
ReplyDeleteHi Mother Brown,
ReplyDeleteYes, they're for sale. And yes, I can make more! :o)
I love the cards! Beautiful! And I love the pink, it is different and I like that!
ReplyDeleteGreat Job!
You too enjoy this busy month! :)
Hi Mardell - I'd love to buy a set! Let me know if any are still availablee! HUGS,
ReplyDeleteMardell you do such beautiful work...they look so professional!
ReplyDeleteGood Golly Girl those are adorable!!! You are amazing and do great work. Again, I wish we lived closer!!!! Too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Mardell! I forgot your email address! I have it at work but not at home. Anywho, a card with money for my hoot owl cards are going out to you TOMORROW! Promise sweetie and so sorry for taking a 1000 yrs! Hugs, Amy
ReplyDeleteHowdy Mardell!
ReplyDeleteMaybe my comment will make it thru this time!
Pretty cards!
hugs,
Vic
Hi Mardell, in answer to your comment on the garden gallery show, I didn't have an email address to reach you at so I'm leaving it here and hoping you get it!
ReplyDeleteI live in Syracuse. You're near my sister, somewhat. She lives in Livonia on Conesius Lake (sp?). You live in a beautiful area.
Too bad we aren't coming from the same direction, I could have picked you up!
The show is Friday and Saturday, I just plan to go Friday because I'm afraid to miss the best stuff. It's amazing how fast it was going the last time I was there!
Let me know if you manage to work it out, I would love to meet up with you.
Maybe you can suggest some area antique shops I should visit that day also?
Rose