These ceramic balls really caught my eye & think I can make some type of garden 'bling' with them. I had 6 of them, but dropped one (hole in bag.) That was the end of that. I thought there was a large hole in the bottom of the balls (there were stickers covering them.) Turned out they are quite small. Not enough to do what I had planned for them. I have other ideas swirling though. Don't they remind you of Easter?

These lovely vintage strawberries are ready to hold your tea bags. I love their faces & big eyes. Don't forget to click on any picture to enlarge. The very old "Keano" game is in great condition considering its age. There are round, wooden number game pcs. enclosed. I had taken a picture of the inside & thought I'd uploaded it, but I guess not. If you'd like to see it, just let me know. There are these little pcs. of paper inside with tiny wording. For example, one states, "It's a girl's fault and she's a dunce. If she believes his "just this once." (ha.)

A few oldie-but-goody cookbooks. The church one has pockets in it & is full of the previous owners handwritten recipes from days gone by. Very touching. I wonder if she had any daughters & why they didn't keep this treasure?

This is a serving tray to a miniature tea set. (See next picture below.) It's very charming & whimsical with bugs, bees & butterflies. I've had it for YEARS & it's never once been out of the box. (Which is very nice, too, by the way.)

It is a 6 piece set. Teapot with lid, sugar bowl with lid, and the creamer. Such a darling little set.

And if you're feeling crafty, here are a handful of books. All are in great shape & priced to sell!




A few decorating ~


A very cute AVON Christmas plate dated 1982. Still in original box. Very nice. :o) Imagine how delicious cookies will look on that?

Thanks again for stopping by & leaving comments. I appreciate you all so much. Have a great weekend & I'll be chatting with you soon.

Glad to see you catching up on things. It always takes a week or two to get back in a routine with the new school year.
ReplyDeleteI actually have the 'Sew a Circle of Friends" Book and should pull it out. There are some really great patterns in it.